We aim to provide the best possible service but sometimes we can make mistakes, or circumstances beyond our control can affect our service.
If things go wrong, please let us know so that we can put them right.
If you feel you have received poor service from us, you can make a complaint.
A complaint might be about:
- the standard of services provided
- delays in our response to your enquiries or requests for a service
- staff performance or attitude
- failure by us to follow our policies or legislation, including on equality grounds
If you make a complaint, we will:
- deal with your complaint quickly
- apologise, provide an explanation and seek to find a solution when things have gone wrong
- communicate the outcome clearly to you
- learn from your complaint and improve our service to you
For further information please download the complaints policy:
or email email@example.com