Home Contents Insurance

Home contents insurance is your responsibility


Arranging insurance cover for your belongings, including carpets, curtains and flooring is your responsibility. Clanmil does not insure your home contents or décor so it’s up to you to buy insurance cover so that they are protected if there’s a leak, fire or accidental damage. It will give you peach of mind and also cover you if some of your belongings are stolen.

There are lots of low-cost home contents insurance policies available and our money advice team can assist you with this.